Learn more about Dr. Frank Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Armstrong, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Armstrong DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Frank Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Armstrong practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Dermatologists and Seminole Internists.