A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Armstrong, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Armstrong DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Frank Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Armstrong practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Dermatologists and Seminole Internists.