A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Arnal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Arnal, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Arnal, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnal graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Arnal practice?
Dr. Frank Arnal practices Pulmonary Disease near Coudersport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, NY.
See Coudersport Pulmonologists.