A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Artinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Artinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Artinian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Artinian graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Artinian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank G Artinian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Artinian practice?
- Dr. Frank Artinian has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Artinian practices Pediatrics near Fort Madison, IA.
See Fort Madison Pediatricians.