Dr. Frank Ashall Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2012

Great Doctor!

I have seen Dr. Ashall several times and referred a couple of friends to him. He's the best doctor I have found in many, many years: he listens, spends time with me, is compassionate, and really seems to care about his patients. The office is small but very nice, and his receptionist is very friendly as well. I would highly recommend him!

May 19th, 2011

the best P.C(primary care) Dr.

Dr. Ashall is the best. he is very caring & knowledgeable about my health. His diag. was correct in 2008 when he sent me to a cardiolgist, from there i was sent to a surgeon for open-heart surgery.I will always be thankful that he is my primary care Dr. He saved my life.and he sent me to the BEST specialists.he is always willing to listen and gives me the best advice.He is also very good with my husband. we both would not think of changing Doctors, we are very happy with our choice.

April 21st, 2011

Not too happy! Just like many others!

Initial meeting all was fine, very patient friendly, short office wait,time listening to health issues ect. then next office visit just the opposite. I inquired what the problem was, had I done something to bring about the change?Now I don't even want to go for my follow-ups, request refills, medicines or labs. Due to a wide variety of health issues Ive found it necessary to change doctors.We'er alwasys told to be an active part of our health care team, but many doctors don't like it or appreciate you questioning them or their treatment plan for you!If I took all the medicines or do all they suggested, I think I would be in a lot worst position health wise and all over well being! I thought after the first visit I had actually found a GOOD KNOWLEDGABLE, and CONCERNED doctor, with whom I could trust my health and life with but NO, he turned out to be like many of the others!SCARED of maybe stepping. He goes on with his life and practice and I stay STUCK and SICK!!

April 7th, 2011

as a medical doctor, Dr. Ashall is simply the best.

I have been a patient of Dr.Ashall for about nine years. Unfortunately my health is poor. I am 49 years old and have been in very poor health for almost my entire life. I have been all over this country in search of a doctor who could help me. Believe me i have seen many doctors, many specialist, and have been to the very best medical institutions, such as the world wide acclaimed Mayo Clinic in Rochester,Mn. so i feel i am well qualified to compare Dr. Ashall to the numerous doctors i have seen in my life. His knowledge of medicine is simply unsurpassed. He is the real article. His compassion is simply unheard of, especially as a doctor whose practice is in a large city. Dr. Ashall trully cares for me, some things you just can't fake. He is the epitomy of how a physician should care for their patients. If i could have one suggestion for other doctors it would simply be, work with Dr. Ashall long enough to inherit his one of a kind bedside manner. The medical profession would be greatly improved on how to give excellent care with that human compassion that is so very important to anyone who is sick. I am so very blessed to have this kind doctor watch over my well being.

November 16th, 2009

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Ashall is the best doctor I have ever found. He is like this small gem I have been looking for in a pile of dust.His knowledge of new medicine and his attention to detail is unsurpassed. He suspected I had Celiac Sprue. All these years and he found out what was wrong. He takes time to listen...really listen.His bedside manner is unheard of and his kindness while caring for you is so appreciated. Even when I had a horrible respatory infection he gave me the proper meds, proper time to stay in bed and instead of a lollipop I got a hug and him telling me to call him in 48 hours if things did not improve and to feel better soon. He is truly the BEST!

September 22nd, 2015