Dr. Frank Attenello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Attenello?

December 9th, 2014

Dr. Attenello is the old school physician, he does an in depth physical exam and history, he listens carefully to his patients complaints and always comes up with an accurate diagnosis. I am 68 years old and have been to many doctors in my life and I feel that Dr. Attenello is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. I thank God that I found Dr. Attenello.

April 22nd, 2012

Fantastic Physician and Person

I highly recommend Dr. Attenello to any one who wants a caring, competent, and compassionate physician. I had gone to at least six doctors before going to Dr. Attenello. I had a two year history of increasing weakness and pain. No other doctor could diagnose the cause. Dr. Attenello was the only one to take my complaints seriously and do an extremely through H&P and work-up. He found a tumor of my thymus gland called a THYMOMA, which is a deadly cancer. Had I not gone to Dr. Attenello I would not be alive today, since six other doctors missed it.

April 7th, 2016