A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Axson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Axson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Axson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Axson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Axson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- Oconee Memorial Hospital, Seneca, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Adams Axson MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Axson practice?
- Dr. Frank Axson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Axson practices Internal Medicine near Seneca, SC.
See Seneca Internists.