A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank D'alessandro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. D'alessandro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bruno D'alessandro MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. Frank D'alessandro has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank D'alessandro practices Internal Medicine near North Providence, RI.
See North Providence Internists.