A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
- Fairmont Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Lee practice?
Dr. Frank Lee practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services near Albert Lea, MN.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and La Crosse, WI.
See Albert Lea Family Physicians, Albert Lea Urgent Care Centers, and Albert Lea Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Lee, Dr. Francis Lee, Dr. Francisco Lee, Dr. Frankie Lee