A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Babb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Babb practice?
Dr. Frank Babb practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Babb, Dr. Frankie Babb, Dr. Francesco Babb, Dr. Francis Babb