Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Babcock
Dr. Frank Babcock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with another office in Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Babcock is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park, Mercy Medical Center and UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Babcock has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Frank Babcock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Dana Weibel
Psychiatry, Neurology, General Practice
Iowa City, IA 0 mi24
Dr. David Widitz
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Christopher Welsh
Iowa City, IA 0 mi14