A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Baciewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Baciewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baciewicz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baciewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Baciewicz, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Baciewicz graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baciewicz has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank A Baciewicz MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Baciewicz practice?
- Dr. Frank Baciewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Baciewicz practices Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.