Dr. Frank Alexander Baciewicz MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Baciewicz is Good. Dr. Baciewicz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Baciewicz, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass, Coronary Disease, and Dissecting Aneurysm.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baciewicz graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baciewicz has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baciewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Baciewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Baciewicz practice?
Dr. Frank Baciewicz practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Baltimore, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Detroit Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Baciewicz, Dr. Francis Baciewicz, Dr. Francisco Baciewicz, Dr. Frankie Baciewicz