Dr. Frank Alexander Baciewicz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Baciewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Baciewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Baciewicz, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass, Coronary Disease, and Dissecting Aneurysm.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baciewicz graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baciewicz has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baciewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Baciewicz practice?
Dr. Frank Baciewicz practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons, Detroit Urgent Care Centers, and Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.