A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bagnasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagnasco
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagnasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bagnasco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagnasco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bagnasco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Bagnasco MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Bagnasco practice?
- Dr. Frank Bagnasco has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bagnasco practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Cardiologists.