A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bagnasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagnasco
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagnasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bagnasco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagnasco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bagnasco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Bagnasco MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Bagnasco practice?
- Dr. Frank Bagnasco has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bagnasco practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Cardiologists.