A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bakke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bakke is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bakke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakke graduated from Univ I Oslo, Det Med Fak.
Dr. Bakke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Albert Bakke MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Bakke practice?
- Dr. Frank Bakke has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bakke practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.