A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Baldauf is Excellent. Dr. Baldauf has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldauf graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baldauf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita`s Medical Center
- Lima Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldauf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Baldauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Baldauf practice?
Dr. Frank Baldauf practices Family Medicine near Lima, OH.
See Lima Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Baldauf, Dr. Frankie Baldauf, Dr. Francesco Baldauf, Dr. Francis Baldauf