Learn more about Dr. Frank Balis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Balis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Balis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- HIV Infections
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Balis graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Balis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Balis practice?
- Dr. Frank Balis has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Balis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.