A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Balis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Balis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Balis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- HIV Infections
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Balis graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Balis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Balis practice?
- Dr. Frank Balis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Balis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.