Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  If you value your life, find another doctor.  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2014

Unlike some of the other reviews, this is my first hand experience. When telling the doctor of my symptoms, if he could not figure it out he would say it was in his head due to his incompetence. Sent official letters to my home accusing me of abusing medications when he ordered the wrong test. Told me I didn't have a lung infection after two other doctors diagnosed me with it. Told me I didn't have a hiatal hernia, three other doctors diagnosed me with it. Demeaning, rude, belittling, arrogant, self concerned, narcissistic, egomaniac, gold complex. Not only should this man have his medical license yanked, but he should be tried for gross negligence, and then shot at point blank range.

|  Rude  |  show details
by Irene on Jun 11th, 2013

This doctor is rude, arrogant and very unprofesional. Will not be seeing him again.

|  nverot  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2012

If he had asked someone to come to the ER & evaluate the patient he would NOT have died. Instead, he was in the ER in extreme pain & with NO control of his bowels for over 7 hours. This Dr seemed to think it was a relatively simple disease. A brief examine by a surgeon determined it was a grave, life threatening situation. He was in surgery within 30 mins.....but because of this doctors misdiagnosis.....he could not be saved. If this information helps just ONE person then it will not have been all in vain.

|  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

When he was at Tuality Hospital he let a patient lay in ER all night in pain & by the time they were seen by a surgeon in the morning the condition had worsened so badly that the patient died. We will always believe that the person would still be alive had Dr Barrich paid better attention.I do hope this never happens to anyone else.

|  I will refuse this doctor in the future  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

My mother is 89 years old and caught the flu from me. I am her care giver. I took her to Willamette Falls hospital ER, by way of her primary care doctor's office on call doctors request 09/18/2010. Dr. Barich ended up being the floor doctor in the hospital. I have my mom in for the flu and he tells us that we should stop giving her all her medicine, Nememda,Aricept and Depokate because none of them do a thing, and that studies prove that they have no effect at all and that they just cost a lot of money, and contact her doctor and find out about comfort care and hospice, so we could avoid bringing her into the hospital. Which by the way she had not been to for 2 years, and only then because of a fall. Then he went on to say that all the tests they took on her the previous evening were a waste of time and that she didn't have the flu she had just a bladder infection and then said if he had been the doctor on call in emergency he would have sent her home. Then to top it off he said have you had her sign a dnr. What a jerk.

|  Knowledgeable but Impatient  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Although he is very knowledgeable, Dr. Barich`s bedside manner is lacking. He can be very impatient and even rude at times. Although it`s ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  When others dind't want to help  |  show details
by Sam on Jul 31st, 2009

He was one out of many that could help me and only one willing to do what was in his power. Thank you for doing your job well.

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2009

Dr. Barich was very unprofessional. Let his personal opinions over ride medical information stating that he didnt believe in a diagnosis and that it was all in my head. This doctor spent years making me feel like I was crazy, it was two years to long that I went there.