inactive

Frank E Barone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 11th, 2015
All my questions and concerns were taking care off with great professionalism. I am very thankful for the result. My body looks great and I feel great about myself

July 15th, 2011
YOUR IN GOOD HANDS!
I truly feel Dr. Barone is the best Dr. in Toledo. His staff is always friendly and professional. I had Fraxel and Restylane done and will turn 50 this month. I am so pleased with the results - as I look and feel much better about myself! I no longer look tired! Thanks Dr. Barone !

March 11th, 2011
run away!
I made an appointment for Restylane injection. I have done this procedure in Europe for several years ( my sister is a plastic surgeon.) Since I was not be able to travel that particular year I decided to use the local expertise. What a HUGE mistake! Instead of using the local anesthesia (cream) or nothing at all Dr. Barone numbed my facial nerves: The pain was unbearable and long lasting and absolutely worthless. Maybe he is good at something: he is absolutely clueless about non surgical procedures...

April 8th, 2010
Mom who had tummy tuck
Felt that the doctor had good surgical skills but very poor people skills. He appeared distracted when I asked him questions. Support staff was helpful and his office staff was very nice. Wait time was horrible-an hour and a half on all occasions-would not go back to that office for anything in the future due to doctors attitude and long wait time.

October 1st, 2009
Business owner
Dr. Barone is a WIZARD. This man is the best in the business! The staff is very caring and concerned with all of Dr. Barone's patients. I am so happy with his work I cannot express how professional this man is and the great results he achieves through his many talents. He is a busy man because he is so good. Dr. Barone is "god sent" because he makes so many people happy and he changes lives for the better. He has given me 15 years of my youth back. I researched a lot of plastic surgeons and his qualifications far exceed most. He is the best!