Learn more about Dr. Frank Bastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bastian, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Prion Diseases
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastian graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Owen Bastian MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Frank O. Bastian practice?
- Dr. Frank Bastian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Bastian practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Pathologists.