Dr. Frank Bavuso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Bavuso?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Frank Bavuso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

June 9th, 2017

Abusive and crazy, out of his mind

He lied about me for his own good. He ruined my health and had medical care withheld. He has no idea what being a decent human being is. He took an oath to first do no harm. How much harm he can do next is all he thinks about. He violated my hipaa rights and turned my own family against me. I am sick with lyme he knows nothing about lyme so assumes it isn't a real illness. He is nuts.

September 5th, 2013

Dr. Bavuso

Staff was friendly. He was prompt in returning my calls and helped me get into to specialty care at UCSF.

September 20th, 2011

when he stops lying about me i will stop telling the truth about him.i did nothing to deserve what he did. i was never a threat to myself or anyone. i was put in a hospital and locked away, i was caring for my husband, i had money a car and a new home yet he said i was unable to care for myself this is a lie. i was given no medical care, on no medication i was locked away with homeless and druggies. why what was in it for him. they were the worst 3 days of my life and he wanted me to stay longer.. why.

February 12th, 2011

run don;t walk

this doctor knew i suffered from mitro valve prolapse and stress should be avoided. palpation's,anxiety and depression and part of this illness. he placed me under in a very stressful situation for his own benefit that could have been avoided. he placed me and my husband who is disabled in jeapordy all for his ego, he is a conman.

May 14th, 2009

this one is a real nut job,.

April 22nd, 2009

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. VIOLATED MY RIGHT TO PRIVACY. HE LOVES THE SOUND OF HIS OWN VOICE SO DON;T BOTHER TALKING TO HIM HE WON;T LISTEN.

June 16th, 2016