Dr. Frank Becker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2014
GREAT
Dr Becker is a one in a million doctor. At first, I wasn't sure about his bedside manner, which is important to me. After getting to know him, I found out that he is right on the money about a lot! He is the most knowledgeable pulmonologist I have run across and I have been to several highly accredited hospitals. In my opinion, you can't find a better doctor, or hospital as Northwestern. He truly is worth every bit of your time if you have pulmonary problems.

April 10th, 2013
Great combination of Skill, Thoroughness and Caring
I met Dr. Becker via referral, as my condition had related lung implications. I cannot say enough good things about him. Over the course of my treatment for a cancer that was showing up in my lungs (not lung cancer), he was consistently available, attentive, very thorough and analytical about my situation (and as an added bonus he is also very nice). He was not my primary doctor but he regularly communicated with my oncologist in a very prompt manner, and he also didn't hesitate to call me directly on a couple of occasions. Really terrific professional in every way, and took excellent care of me, and I'm doing well.

September 25th, 2012
I had to wait a bit to see Dr. Becker, but once I was in the office he spent a great deal of time going over my problem. The exam was detailed and he explained my problem in detail and why I needed some tests an not others. He has seen several of my friends and relatives and I understand why they recommended him to me.

February 24th, 2012
Dr Frank Becker is consistently interrupted with his cell phone ringing, pager beeping during the time he spends with the patient. His focus is only to say what you have, and then stops he is done. End of visit. There are a lot of excellent doctors out there, suggest you choose one of them.

October 2nd, 2014