A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Benesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Benesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Benesh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benesh graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Benesh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
- Medical Center East, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Charles Benesh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Benesh practice?
- Dr. Frank Benesh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Benesh practices Anesthesiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Anesthesiologists.