A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bengel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bengel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Bengel graduated from Friedrich-Alexander-Univ, Med Fak, Erlangen, F R G 407-04 Pr 171.
Dr. Bengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Michael Bengel MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Bengel practice?
- Dr. Frank Bengel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Bengel practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Bel Air Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Bel Air Radiologists.