A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bengel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bengel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Bengel graduated from Friedrich-Alexander-Univ, Med Fak, Erlangen, F R G 407-04 Pr 171.
Dr. Bengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Michael Bengel MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Bengel practice?
- Dr. Frank Bengel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Bengel practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Bel Air Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Bel Air Radiologists.