Dr. Frank Benson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

March 22nd, 2013
Incredible Doctor and Staff
I'm not a big fan of doctor visits, but I can honestly say that Dr. Benson has been one of the most caring and interesting individuals I've ever met. Dr. Benson is incredibly understanding and has treated me like family since the moment I first walked into his office beaten and hopeless. His nurse, Susan is great as well. It's almost as if I'd know Dr. Benson my entire life. Not only has he been my doctor, but he's been a friend and a mentor. He's placed me under his care and has even been there to help guide me outside of his practice on his own time. He's never forced me to do anything; he's allowed me to make my own decisions while encouraging me to make the right ones. It's obvious to me that he has my best interest at heart. He's always been willing to tell me like it is, and his life experience and expertise have helped guide me toward a successful recovery. Since I've been treated, I've received two promotions at my job, my grades in college have improved, and I no longer bring baggage and problems into my relationships. Life is manageable for the first time in a decade. I will never forget and always be thankful for Dr. Benson.

January 10th, 2012
Not a good doctor in my opinion. I had to get a second opinion and when he found out he did not like it at all. It all ended up being a very bad experience. I would recomend finding a different doctor.

March 24th, 2011
MY DOCTOR, FRIEND,AND MY HERO
DR. Benson is a very caring doctor he is a great person inside and out. he will be a friend as well as your doctor. you can tell him anything and hes sure to listen and give advice. and offer his help with anything. i drive over 80 miles one way once a month. i would'nt trade DR. Benson for anythig. he's my hero.