Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Benton Jr
Dr. Frank Benton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with other offices in Exeter, NH and Manchester, NH (and 3 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Benton is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center, Exeter Hospital and Parkland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Benton Jr has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Frank Benton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. Marjan Makatam-Abrams
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Manchester, NH 0 mi19
Dr. Shahzeb Khan
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Manchester, NH 0 mi9
Dr. Malgorzata Bulanowski
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Manchester, NH 0 mi27