A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Berenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Berenson, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berenson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Randall Berenson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Frank Berenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Berenson practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Neurologists.