Dr. Frank Berklacich Is this you?

January 4th, 2016

COMPLETELY DISABLED AFTER BACK AND NECK SURGERY BY THIS MONSTER

DR BERKALICH IS AN AWFUL DOCTOR. HE IS SNAPPY WITH U, OFFERS NO SOLUTIONS WHEN HE HAD DONE NECK SURGERY ON MY HUSBAND IN 2012 AND THE HARDWARE PROTRUDED TO FAR OUT; WHICH HE KNEW, BECAUSE MY HUSBAND COMPLAINED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SWALLOW EARLY ON. HE AND THE OTHER DOCTOR ALLOWED FOOD AND WATER TO GO IN HIS LUNGS FOR 13 MONTHS. NUMEROUS PNEUMONIAS, FEEDING TUBES, FALLING, HOSPITALIZED PROBABLY 12 TIMES. IN 2 YEARS. NO RELIEF OR HELP BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE, BY DOCTOR AND THE LAWS BY CONGRESS. MY HUSBAND CANNOT WALK NOW AND IS PERMANENTLY ON OXYGEN, UNABLE TO BREATHE MOST OF THE TIME AND IN PAIN. A DOCTOR @ VANDERBILT REMOVED THE HARDWARE, BUT THE DAMAGE WAS DONE BY THAT SURGERY................HE IS TERRIBLE DOCTOR; DON'T GO TO HIM..!

October 22nd, 2015

I have had several orthopedic issues and Dr. Berklacich has operated on me several time. He is so excellent, yet open and he listens to his patients - he is not an egomaniac! He runs a tight OR and is highly respected by the other medical professionals in the hospital. .

October 2nd, 2015

Thank God for doctors like Dr Berklacich!

Dr berklacich did three different surgeries on me and has helped my pain and burning tremendously! The burning pain I had lived with for over a year and was worsening is now a bad memory ! And did I mention I had been to a few other doctors one was a neurosurgeon that just dismissed me to a pain clinic and said no surgery was needed and that my problem was not my back. There were Spurs on my spine causing lots of problems.

June 27th, 2015

Performed a shoddy surgery and the patient is permanently crippled. Don't see him.

September 3rd, 2013

wonderful

DR. B did a wonderful job on my back. My L-4 had left the curvature of my spine and needless to say, I had been in a lot of pain for a long time. I had surgery 8 years ago and had fusion of L-4 and L-5. I did exactly as he told me and walked every day and did yoga 3 times a week. Last year L-3 had slipped and I had a second surgery. Methods have improved and I recovered MUCH quicker and was back to walking and yoga in no time. I am sorry to hear the few unhappy reviews because my experience was such a good one and an outstanding outcome. Angela, his PA, is excellent as well.

April 2nd, 2013

Office is Disaster - Surgery overkill

Subsequent to my surgery, two other surgeons have declared that Dr. Berklacich performed quality surgery but it was OVERKILL. In addition, the office is a disaster. Calls for medicines were ignored. Attitude is more "slice and dice and I'm done". Never recommend him to anyone. Proves that quality of surgery is far from only critical concern. Post-surgery is equally important.

January 27th, 2011

Excellent, Competent Surgeon & Nurse

Dr. Berklacich was first called in by my neurosurgeon to co-operate in a complicated back surgery. Since that time, I have seen Dr. Berklacich on several occasions and had several surgeries due to battling an extremely aggressive form of arthritis in my spine. He was the first to connect problems I was having with my spine although I had visited several orthopedic doctors. Dr. Berklacich and his nurse, Angela Stewart, are caring, competent professionals who dedicate their lives to easing the suffering of others. They are committed to excellence and I have met several people who have benefited by Dr. Berklacich correcting the surgery mishaps of other doctors. I would be very wary of negative comments about this doctor or his staff. Nothing in life is 100% and our body's ability to heal, our attitude, and our own cooperation in post-surgical care and therapy are also critical to a happy outcome. I trust, admire, and am grateful to these wonderful professionals who are also very good people.

November 8th, 2010

Wonderful Spine and Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dr. Frank Berklacich was my surgeon. He did a complicated stabilization of my cervical spine from levels 3-6. When I first saw Dr. Berklacich, I had undergone a surgery with another doctor. My entire cervical spine from levels 3-6 were unstable. It was a complicated correction for Dr. Berklacich due to the surgical incompetence of my previous doctor. I am very thankful for Dr. Berlacich's degree of expertise.

October 1st, 2010

A very special specialist...

After having multiple doctors tell me nothing could be done and I'd spend my life in a wheelchair, Dr. Berklacich took the time with me to come up with a plan. I've been walking for over 12 years now and every 2 years I go back to Dr. Berklacich for follow-ups. Every visit assures me of his professionalism and caring. Even when I call at random to ask about pains or if I should be trying things (like white water rafting or such), he and his staff are great and remember me. Doctors who see my x-rays still priase his work. After a lifetime spent with doctors of all kinds due to my disorder, I'd recommend this doctor as one of the best.

June 29th, 2009

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Berklacich. He was extremely knowledgeable and came highly recommended to me by several of his previous patients. He and his staff were so helpful before and after my surgery. I am most thankful for the quality of life he has given back to me.

November 11th, 2016