Dr. Frank Biondolillo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank Biondolillo?

Thank you, Dr. Frank C. Biondolillo!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I would like to thank Dr Biodolillo for his extremely professional and timely work. My family travelled to Florida for a cruise vacation. The days before we got on the boat my 6 year old daughter started throwing up (from strep and ear infection it turned out). We went to the nearest emergency room/urgent care where Dr Biondolillo quickly and professionally addressed the situation. He was very attentive and patient with my daughter, made a fast and accurate diagnosis and took the time to ask me what form of antibiotic would be best for my daughter (liquid). He even took the time to call the next day to ask how she was doing. Thank you Dr Biondolillo!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I saw Dr. Biondillio in the Doctors Medical Center of Sarasota ER so some of the questions don't apply. He was very courteous and professional while being approachable and I was very comfortable with his care. He had a very gentle touch while doing a spinal tap. His preliminary diagnosis was then confirmed after I was admitted (it took several days) so he did a wonderful job.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017