A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Biscardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Biscardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biscardi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biscardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Biscardi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscardi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Biscardi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Hugo Biscardi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Biscardi practice?
- Dr. Frank Biscardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Biscardi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Critical Care Practitioners and Roanoke Pulmonologists.