A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bixler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bixler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bixler
Education & Awards
Dr. Bixler graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bixler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Central Georgia Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jeff Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bixler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Bixler practice?
- Dr. Frank Bixler has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bixler practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Hazlehurst, GA.
See Hazlehurst Family Physicians and Hazlehurst Internists.