A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bleyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bleyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleyer
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bleyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bleyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleyer graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bleyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank L Bleyer MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Bleyer practice?
- Dr. Frank Bleyer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frank Bleyer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harrisburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Mount Vernon, IL.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Cardiologists.