A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bleyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bleyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleyer
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bleyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bleyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleyer graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bleyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank L Bleyer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Bleyer practice?
- Dr. Frank Bleyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bleyer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marion, IL.
See Marion Internists and Marion Cardiologists.