A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bogun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bogun is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogun
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bogun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bogun, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogun graduated from Univ Ulm, Med Fak, Ulm, Germany.
Dr. Bogun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Bogun MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Bogun practice?
- Dr. Frank Bogun has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bogun practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.