A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bogun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bogun is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bogun, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogun graduated from Univ Ulm, Med Fak, Ulm, Germany.
Dr. Bogun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bogun MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Bogun practice?
- Dr. Frank Bogun has 21 office locations.
Dr. Frank Bogun practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.