A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bogun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bogun is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bogun, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogun graduated from Univ Ulm, Med Fak, Ulm, Germany.
Dr. Bogun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bogun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Bogun practice?
Dr. Frank Bogun practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.