A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bonikowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bonikowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bonikowski, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonikowski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonikowski has 23 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Peter Bonikowski MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Bonikowski practice?
- Dr. Frank Bonikowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bonikowski practices Neurology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Neurologists.