A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bono is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bono
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bono Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bono graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bono has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bono DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Bono practice?
- Dr. Frank Bono has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bono practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Surgeons and Spring Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.