A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bono is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bono
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bono Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bono graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bono has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bono DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Bono practice?
- Dr. Frank Bono has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bono practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.