A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bonavita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bonavita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonavita
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonavita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bonavita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonavita graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bonavita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Bonavita MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Bonavita practice?
- Dr. Frank Bonavita has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bonavita practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Cardiologists.