Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Bonura
Dr. Frank Bonura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bonura is affiliated with St. Catherine of Sienna Hospital, St John's Episcopal Hospital and University Hospital Suny Health Science Center. Dr. Bonura has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Bonura has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Frank Bonura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.
Dr. Michael Gentilesco
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Smithtown, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Jerry Wider
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Smithtown, NY 0 mi50
Dr. Ofelia Ortiz
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Smithtown, NY 0 mi20