Dr. Frank Bottiglieri Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Frank Bottiglieri?

very terrible experience

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I had my first son 24 years ago and Dr Bottiglieri delivered my baby.He wasnt my ob doc but delivered because my doctor wasnt able to. I went home became very ill with a fever , pain and excessive bleeding, I had a retained placenta and almost died, had to go into operating room with my ob doctor and he said he didnt think I was going to make it, I was there 5 days and I made it, thankfully.I would not bring suit against Bottiglieri because I was told I would have to sue my doctor also since he had this doctor stand in for him . I regret that decision today. I was very sick and couldnt see my newborn for that 5 days I was in the hospital. I hope he is a better doctor today than he was that day all those years ago. He made a very big mistake and I suffered for his mistake. I have never written about my experience until this day, I would hope this never happens to anyone. In my particular experience I wouldnt rate any stars at all but at least one star is required.

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Very compassionate with my pregnancy loss. I am now a happy first-time mom.

Mixed review

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I used Dr. Bott during 3 of my pregnancies and surgeries. On 1 hand he is very compassionate but on the other hand is overconfident to a fault. Went through 3 pregnancy losses with him and the first 2 he was very compassionate with the 3rd it was almost liable. Did not followup on the 3rd that ended up as an ectopic, grateful for another dr that did catch it.With my 2nd miscarriage, he did come to the hospital and took over my care and I was gratefull since I hemmoraged and needed stat surgery.His lead nurse at the time was just horrible and I dreaded calling in for any questions or concerns I had.So I have mixed reviews. I guess it all depended on what kind of mood he was in and a little disconcerted that I was an informed patient and and questioned his diagnosis.

Wiseman

Posted on February 18th, 2010

As a nervous, older, first-time mom, Dr. Bott and his staff were extremely compassionate and kind to answer all of my questions and concerns. His years of experience and expertise may be masked as over-confidence, but once in the delivery room, he is the ONLY one you want to have in charge. Addressed several complications with ease. I am the proud mother of a very healthy baby boy.

Posted on November 3rd, 2008

wonderful and very knowledgable. terrific bedside manner.

Posted on July 19th, 2016