A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bowden, Board-Certified Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowden
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bowden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bowden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowden graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank William Bowden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Bowden practice?
- Dr. Frank Bowden has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bowden practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.