A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bowden, Board-Certified Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bowden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bowden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowden graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank William Bowden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Bowden practice?
- Dr. Frank Bowden has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Bowden practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.