A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bowen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Bowen practice?
Dr. Frank Bowen practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.