A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bowen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Winslow Bowen MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Frank Bowen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Bowen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons and Cherry Hill Cardiothoracic Surgeons.