A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Bowen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Bowen practice?
Dr. Frank Bowen practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.