A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Brancaccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Brancaccio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brancaccio
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brancaccio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Brancaccio, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brancaccio graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brancaccio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Brancaccio MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Brancaccio practice?
- Dr. Frank Brancaccio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Brancaccio practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.