A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Brancaccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Brancaccio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Brancaccio, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brancaccio graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brancaccio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brancaccio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Brancaccio practice?
Dr. Frank Brancaccio practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.