A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Brettschneider is Excellent. Dr. Brettschneider has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brettschneider graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brettschneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brettschneider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Brettschneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Brettschneider practice?
Dr. Frank Brettschneider practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sandusky, MI.
See Port Huron Otolaryngologists, Port Huron Surgeons, and Port Huron Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Brettschneider, Dr. Frankie Brettschneider, Dr. Francesco Brettschneider, Dr. Francis Brettschneider