A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Brettschneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Brettschneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brettschneider graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brettschneider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Brettschneider DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Brettschneider practice?
- Dr. Frank Brettschneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Brettschneider practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Otolaryngologists and Port Huron Surgeons.