Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Briggs
Dr. Frank Briggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Briggs is affiliated with Woman's Hospital at River Oaks, River Oaks Hospital and St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Briggs has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Frank Briggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Richard Yelverton
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi53
Dr. Todd Cumbie
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi5
Dr. Vern Keller
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi24