A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Broner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Broner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trauma Work Related Injuries Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Broner graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Broner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Adam Broner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Broner practice?
- Dr. Frank Broner has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Broner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.