A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Broner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Broner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trauma Work Related Injuries Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Broner graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Broner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Adam Broner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Broner practice?
- Dr. Frank Broner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Broner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Takoma Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Gaithersburg, MD.
See Takoma Park Orthopedic Surgeons.