A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Brosius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Brosius is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Brosius, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosius graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Brosius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Brosius MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Brosius practice?
- Dr. Frank Brosius has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Brosius practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.