A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Browne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Browne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank G Browne MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Browne practice?
- Dr. Frank Browne has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Browne practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.