A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browning
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Browning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Browning, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Browning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Cape Fear Valley Medical CntrFayetteville, Nc
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Ward Browning MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Browning practice?
- Dr. Frank Browning has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Browning practices Ophthalmology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Ophthalmologists.