A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Brozovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brozovich
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brozovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Brozovich, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brozovich graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Brozovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank V Brozovich MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Brozovich practice?
- Dr. Frank Brozovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Brozovich practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.