A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Burks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burks has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Nelson Burks MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Burks practice?
- Dr. Frank Burks has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Burks practices Urology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Milford, MI.
See Farmington Urologists.