Dr. Frank Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Burns?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Frank Burns?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2011

Great Doctor treated me like I was his best friend!

After a short wait in the waiting room, least they have nice TVs, and it was really busy..Everybody comes to see this guy so it can be expected, I got back to the room and the Dr's nurse came in to see me..I have uveitis (spell?). She was super nice and was very caring to keep the lighting low to help me. He came in very shortly after than and couldnt have been any nicer or more knowledgeable. He explained exactly what was going on, what he was going to have me do to treat it. He explained this very plainly and didnt try to talk over my head. Gave me a good handshake and encouraging words as well finished up (no wonder why so many folks come to see this guy). His treatment was successful in a week or so. I actually saw one of his nurses at the grocery store and she asked how I was doing. Great practice!

September 29th, 2011

very impersonal

His staff is absolutely wonderful, he is too busy to spend any time with you Does not listen to what you say and is ver abrupt will not be returning to his practice

February 3rd, 2011

I found the office staff to be exceptional, and the Doctor couldn't have been nicer or more professional.

March 15th, 2010

Seems quite competent and knowlegeable and answers all my questions clearly and concisely.

July 14th, 2009

Poor attention

This is the second time Ive been to see Frank Burns. The first time went fine. This second time was terrible. After a medium wait I saw his nurse who was very nice. However when I actually saw the Dr. He was very rude and did not let me ask questions. I saw him for under 2 minutes. I had to interrupt his "see you next time" speech to ask my question. He did not write my script but rather passed it off and I've had to go back once already because there was an error and when I went to order contacts there was another error and with my own glasses prescription. Terrible experience- I willl never come back.

September 14th, 2017