A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Butrille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Butrille graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Butrille has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank R Butrille MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Butrille practice?
- Dr. Frank Butrille has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Butrille practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.