A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Clark, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kentucky River Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Kentucky River Med Ctr, Jackson, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Charles Clark MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Clark practice?
- Dr. Frank Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Clark practices Anesthesiology near Prestonsburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, OH.
See Prestonsburg Anesthesiologists.